Our private homes are available for anyone to rent. When you rent with us, we will carry out a financial assessment and ask for references.
Swansmere Close, Walton-on-Thames - 2 bedrooms
Swansmere Close, Walton-on-Thames, KT12 3FD
- From £995 PCM
- A stylish selection of luxury 1 bedroom apartments close to the London underground
A stylish, 2 bedroom apartment on the top floor of this modern development, providing a spacious, open-plan kitchen and living area with a fitted bathroom. The property also benefits from two good-sized double bedrooms, one with a built-in wardrobe.
Swansmere Close is located close to Hersham Station, with easy access into Walton town centre.
- Modern, top-floor apartment
- Open-plan kitchen and living area
- Built-in wardrobe in master bedroom
- Gas central heating
- Parking permit is available
Swansmere Close is available through our shared ownership scheme. This means you will own 50% of the home and pay us rent on the remaining 50%. Find out more about shared ownership.
The costs for Swansmere Close are:
- Minimum share of 50%: £150,000
As part of our shared ownership scheme, we will need you to buy the largest share you can afford.
- Shared ownership rent: £338.28 PCM
This is reviewed every year.
- Service charge: £136.45 PCM
This includes paying into a sinking fund which is used for unexpected repairs such as replacing a roof or repairing a lift. Find out more.
- Council tax: Swansmere Court is in Council Tax Band D.
Who can apply
You can either book a viewing or, if the property is not currently available, you can set up an alert and we will get in touch when an apartment becomes free.