Our private homes are available for anyone to rent. When you rent with us, we will carry out a financial assessment and ask for references.
Arthur Sanctuary House, Oxford
Sandfield Road, Headington, Oxford, OX3 7RH
- From £995 PCM
- A stylish selection of luxury 1 bedroom apartments close to the London underground
Arthur Sanctuary House is close to many local hospitals, making it the ideal location for NHS employees. The accommodation offers a wide selection of different living spaces to suit single people, couples, friends and even families.
All rooms are fully-furnished and range from single rooms and studios to spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with kitchen, lounge and bathroom. For those renting a single room, there is also shared-living and kitchen areas, perfect for relaxing and unwinding.
The accommodation is close to local bus links, taking you straight into the bustling, historic city of Oxford.
- Located close to local hospitals
- Full cleaning service for communal areas on weekdays
- Wide choice of fully-furnished rooms and apartments
- Access to Wi-Fi
- On-site laundry
- Shared, fully-fitted kitchen and living area
- There is no car park at Arthur Sanctuary House, but there is plenty of bike storage
- Single rooms - from £499 PCM including utilities and Council Tax. Single rooms can accommodate 1 person and usually include an en-suite bathroom, as well as access to a shared kitchen and lounge.
- Double rooms - from £651 PCM including utilities and Council Tax. Double rooms are ideal for 2 people and include an en-suite bathroom, as well as access to a shared kitchen and lounge.
- 1 bedroom apartment - from £731 PCM including utilities (not including Council Tax). Our 1 bedroom apartments are perfect for couples and can accommodate 2 people. Apartments include a bathroom, as well as a lounge and kitchen.
- 2 bedroom apartments - from £966 PCM including utilities (not including Council Tax). Ideal for families or a group of 4 friends, these 2 bedroom apartments include an en-suite bathroom, a separate bathroom and a lounge and kitchen.
- Deposit - you will need to pay a month’s deposit when you move in if you are booking 8 weeks or more.
Who can apply
You can either book a viewing or, if the property is not currently available, you can set up an alert and we will get in touch when an apartment becomes free.