Our private homes are available for anyone to rent. When you rent with us, we will carry out a financial assessment and ask for references.
Gill Avenue, Guildford
Rosalind Franklin Close, Guildford, GU2 7WW
- From £995 PCM
- A stylish selection of luxury 1 bedroom apartments close to the London underground
Gill House is opposite the Royal Surrey County Hospital, making it the ideal choice for NHS employees. This fully-furnished accommodation offers a fantastic selection of different living spaces to suit single people, couples, friends and even families.
Rooms vary from single rooms, 1 bedroom apartments with shared bathroom, lounge and kitchen, and spacious 2 or 3 bedroom family houses with bathroom, kitchen, lounge and shared garden.
The accommodation is also close to Guildford city centre offering an array of shops and restaurants.
- Located in the hospital grounds
- Wide choice of fully-furnished rooms, apartments and family homes
- Access to Wi-Fi
- On-site parking and bike storage is available
- All communal areas are cleaned regularly
- Laundry facilities
- Single rooms from £487 PCM including utilities and Council Tax. Single rooms can accommodate 1 person within a shared apartment with access to a bathroom, kitchen and lounge.
- 1 bedroom apartment from £863 PCM including utilities (Council Tax is not included). Our 1 bedroom apartments are perfect for couples and can accommodate 2 people. Apartments include a bathroom as well as a lounge and kitchen.
- 2 bedroom houses from £1,127 PCM including utilities (Council Tax is not included). Suitable for up to 4 people, our 2 bedroom houses include an en-suite bathroom, a separate bathroom and a lounge and kitchen.
- 3 bedroom houses from £1,348 PCM including utilities (Council Tax is not included). Our 3 bedroom houses are perfect for families as they can accommodate up to 5 people. They include a bathroom, lounge and kitchen as well as access to a shared garden.
- Deposit - You will need to pay a month’s deposit which needs to be paid in advance.
Who can apply
You can either book a viewing or, if the property is not currently available, you can set up an alert and we will get in touch when an apartment becomes free.