Our private homes are available for anyone to rent. When you rent with us, we will carry out a financial assessment and ask for references.
Hightown Gardens, Banbury
Banbury, Oxford, OX16 9BP
- From £995 PCM
- A stylish selection of luxury 1 bedroom apartments close to the London underground
The accommodation offers a wide selection of different living spaces to suit single people, couples, friends and even families. It is located close to Horton Hospital making it the ideal choice for NHS employees.
All rooms are fully-furnished and range from single and double rooms, spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with private kitchen, lounge and bathroom, and 3 bedroom family homes with private garden. For those renting a single or double room, there is also shared-living and kitchen areas, perfect for relaxing and unwinding.
- Located close to Horton Hospital
- Wide choice of fully-furnished rooms, apartments and houses
- Access to Wi-Fi
- On-site laundry
- There is some parking available at Hightown Gardens
- Bike storage facilities
- Single rooms – from £337 PCM including utilities and Council Tax. Single rooms can accommodate 1 person and include a shared bathroom, kitchen and lounge.
- Double rooms – from £668 PCM including utilities and Council Tax. Double rooms are ideal for 2 people and include a shared bathroom, kitchen and lounge.
- 1 bed apartment – from £769 PCM including utilities (Council Tax is not included). Our 1 bedroom apartments are perfect for couples and can accommodate 2 people. Apartments include a bathroom, as well as a lounge and kitchen.
- 2 bedroom apartments – from £853 PCM including utilities (Council Tax is not included). Ideal for families or a group of friends, these 2 bedroom apartments include a bathroom, lounge and kitchen.
- 3 bedroom houses – from £959 PCM including utilities (Council Tax is not included). Our 3 bedroom houses are perfect for families as they can accommodate up to 5 people. They include a bathroom, lounge, kitchen and garden.
- Deposit - you will need to pay a month’s deposit when you move in if you are booking 8 weeks or more.
Who can apply
You can either book a viewing or, if the property is not currently available, you can set up an alert and we will get in touch when an apartment becomes free.