Our private homes are available for anyone to rent. When you rent with us, we will carry out a financial assessment and ask for references.
Ivy Lane Flats, Oxford
Osler Road, Oxford, OX3 9DT
- From £995 PCM
- A stylish selection of luxury 1 bedroom apartments close to the London underground
Ivy Lane is in the grounds of the John Radcliffe Hospital, making it the perfect location for NHS employees. The accommodation offers a range of different living spaces to suit single people, couples, friends and even families.
All rooms are fully-furnished and range from single rooms, studios and spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with kitchen, lounge and twin bathrooms. There is also shared-living and kitchen areas, perfect for relaxing and unwinding.
The accommodation is close to local bus links, taking you straight into the bustling, historic city of Oxford.
- Fully-furnished rooms and apartments
- Access to Wi-Fi
- Parking permits and bike storage available
- On-site laundry facilities
- All communal areas are cleaned regularly
- Shared, fully-fitted kitchen and living area
- Single rooms – from £490 PCM including utilities and Council Tax. Single rooms can accommodate 1 person and include a shared bathroom, as well as access to a communal kitchen and lounge area.
- Double rooms – from £643 PCM including utilities and Council Tax. Double rooms are ideal for 2 people and include a shared bathroom, as well as access to a communal kitchen and lounge area.
- 1 bedroom apartment – from £853 PCM including utilities (Council Tax is not included). Our 1 bedroom apartments are perfect for couples and can accommodate 2 people. Apartments come with a bathroom, as well as a lounge and kitchen
- 2 bedroom apartments – from £966 PCM including utilities (Council Tax is not included). Ideal for families or a group of 4 friends, these 2 bedroom apartments include a bathroom, lounge and kitchen.
- Staff hotel - if you work for the NHS, you can book a room for up to 7 nights from £21.53 per night. Please contact us to book.
- Guest rooms - if you have someone staying overnight, you can also book a guest room for £41.02 per night. Please contact us to book.
- Deposit - you will need to pay a month’s deposit when you move in if you are booking 8 weeks or more.
Who can apply
You can either book a viewing or, if the property is not currently available, you can set up an alert and we will get in touch when an apartment becomes free.