You can apply for a room at Canterbury House if you are a full-time, undergraduate or postgraduate student at Oxford Brookes University.
Canterbury House, Oxford
Reliance Way, Oxford, OX4 2DF
- From £143.49 PW
- Fully-furnished, single en-suite rooms that are close to Oxford Brookes University
Canterbury House provides modern, quality accommodation exclusively for students of Oxford Brookes University.
Located within walking distance from the campus, these fully-furnished single rooms offer en-suite bathrooms and ample living space to study, socialise and unwind. There is also the benefit of a fully-fitted shared kitchen. The accommodation is close to local bus links, taking you straight into the vibrant, historic city of Oxford.
- Furnished, single rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Shared, fully-fitted kitchen
- Conveniently located, walking distance to Oxford Brookes University
- Phone entry system
- Access to Wi-Fi
- On-site laundry facilities
- There is no car park, but there is plenty of bike storage
- Free BrooksKey student bus pass
- Rooms are £143.49 per week for the academic year 2019-20, which includes all utility bills.
- There is a £250 deposit to reserve your room, as well as £5 for contents insurance, both of which should be paid in advance.
- We accept new students in either September or January each year, and your tenancy agreement will be for 50 weeks.
- You pay rent in advance at the beginning of each month and it is combined into 8 monthly payments.