Our private homes are available for anyone to rent. When you rent with us, we will carry out a financial assessment and ask for references.
Canterbury House, Oxford
Reliance Way, Oxford, OX4 2DF
- From £995 PCM
- A stylish selection of luxury 1 bedroom apartments close to the London underground
Canterbury House provides modern, quality accommodation exclusively for students of Oxford Brookes University.
Located within walking distance from the campus, these fully-furnished single rooms offer en-suite bathrooms and ample living space to study, socialise and unwind. There is also the benefit of a fully-fitted shared kitchen. The accommodation is close to local bus links, taking you straight into the vibrant, historic city of Oxford.
- Furnished, single rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Shared, fully-fitted kitchen
- Conveniently located, walking distance to Oxford Brookes University
- Phone entry system
- Access to Wi-Fi
- On-site laundry facilities
- There is no car park, but there is plenty of bike storage
- Free BrooksKey student bus pass
- Rooms are £143.49 per week for the academic year 2019-20, which includes all utility bills.
- There is a £250 deposit to reserve your room, as well as £5 for contents insurance, both of which should be paid in advance.
- We accept new students in either September or January each year, and your tenancy agreement will be for 50 weeks.
- You pay rent in advance at the beginning of each month and it is combined into 8 monthly payments.
Who can apply
You can either book a viewing or, if the property is not currently available, you can set up an alert and we will get in touch when an apartment becomes free.