Our private homes are available for anyone to rent. When you rent with us, we will carry out a financial assessment and ask for references.
Deans Court, Bristol
3 St George's Road, Bristol, BS1 5UL
- From £995 PCM
- A stylish selection of luxury 1 bedroom apartments close to the London underground
Deans Court provides modern and spacious accommodation exclusively for students of Bristol University. This fantastic city centre location is within walking distance from the campus and a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants, making it the ideal choice for student living. The accommodation is also just a stone’s throw from beautiful open spaces and parks.
Deans Court offers modern, fully-furnished single rooms with en-suite bathrooms and ample living space to study, socialise and unwind. There is also the benefit of a fully-fitted shared kitchen and lounge area.
- Furnished, single rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Shared, fully-fitted kitchen and living area
- Convenient town centre location, walking distance to Bristol University
- CCTV and phone entry system
- Access to Wi-Fi
- On-site laundry facilities
- There is no car park, but there is plenty of bike storage
- The price for a room at Deans Court is £156.73 per week, which includes all utility bills.
- There is a £500 deposit to reserve your room.
- We accept new students in September each year, and your tenancy agreement will be for 51 weeks.
- Rent is paid in advance at the beginning of the month and is combined into 3 monthly payments spread out over the year.
Who can apply
You can either book a viewing or, if the property is not currently available, you can set up an alert and we will get in touch when an apartment becomes free.