You can apply for a room at Edna Rose and Champneys Court if you are a full-time, undergraduate or postgraduate student at Oxford Brookes University.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Edna Rose and Champneys Court, Oxford
Windmill Road, Headington, Oxford, OX3 7BZ
- From £143.29 PW
- Fully-furnished, single en-suite rooms that are close to Oxford Brookes University
Edna Rose and Champneys Court provides high-quality accommodation exclusively for students of Oxford Brookes University.
Located within walking distance from the campus, these fully-furnished, single rooms all come with en-suite bathrooms. Combine this with ample living space and a shared kitchen and living area, you will find it easy to study, socialise and unwind. The accommodation is also close to local bus links, taking you straight into the vibrant, historic city of Oxford.
- Furnished, single rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Shared, fully-fitted kitchen and living area
- Conveniently located, walking distance to Oxford Brookes University
- Phone entry system
- Access to Wi-Fi
- On-site laundry facilities
- There is no car park, but there is plenty of bike storage
- Free BrooksKey student bus pass
- Rooms are £143.49 per week for the academic year 2019-20, which includes all utility bills.
- There is a £250 deposit to reserve your room, as well as £5 for contents insurance, both of which should be paid in advance.
- We accept new students in either September or January each year, and your tenancy agreement will be for 50 weeks.
- You pay rent in advance at the beginning of each month and it is combined into 8 monthly payments.