Our private homes are available for anyone to rent. When you rent with us, we will carry out a financial assessment and ask for references.
Arundel House, Guildford
The Office, Arundel House, 10-12 Stoke Road, Guildford, GU1 4HW
- From £995 PCM
- A stylish selection of luxury 1 bedroom apartments close to the London underground
Arundel House is a supported housing scheme for young parents. There are 11 self-contained 1 bedroom apartments and 2 self-contained 2 bedroom apartments. As a resident, you also have access to:
- A shared garden with a wild meadow and vegetable patch
- Laundry room
- Secure door entry system
- Free Wi-Fi
There is also a leafy play area right around the corner.
Support for our residents
Living here, we will help to prepare you for living independently and looking after your family. There are support staff on site during the week, and a 24-hour call system for out-of-hours support.
You and your child can take part in regular activities, such as:
- Coffee mornings
- Play-and-learn session
- One-to-one play-and-learn session led by the local Sure Start centre
- Life skills workshops on things ranging from cooking to finances
You will also be able to get support from our specialist team. They are trained in safeguarding and in tools and techniques such as the Parenting Puzzle and The Freedom Programme (a programme designed to support people who have experienced domestic abuse). Each resident is given an individual programme of support.
You will be able to stay at Arundel House for up to two years. We will then help you find a new home.
- Rent is from £195.51 per week
- We can help you access Universal Credit and any other benefits you may be eligible for. We will also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.
Who can apply
You can either book a viewing or, if the property is not currently available, you can set up an alert and we will get in touch when an apartment becomes free.