Our private homes are available for anyone to rent. When you rent with us, we will carry out a financial assessment and ask for references.
Brooke Court, London
300 Kilburn Lane, London, W10 4AZ
- From £995 PCM
- A stylish selection of luxury 1 bedroom apartments close to the London underground
Brooke Court is a bright, purpose-built supported housing scheme for people with physical disabilities. Each of our 10 self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are adapted for wheelchair users.
Brooke Court is in West Kilburn, with Queen's Park railway station and its shops just 0.2 miles away. There is a bus stop with services to all local areas right outside.
Support for residents
Our support team is here to help you enjoy life and achieve what you want to. There is a Support Officer on site every week day and a 24-hour community call system for any out-of-hours advice or help you might need. We will support you with things like:
- Applying for aids or to make adaptations to your home
- Finding relevant work and training, or accessing education
- Accessing benefits and budgeting
- Learning everyday skills to give you more control and independence
- Organising repairs and utilities
We also co-ordinate social and leisure activities, liaise with Westminster Borough Council and can connect you to other organisations that can give you the support you need.
- Rent is from £158.48 per week
- We can help you access Universal Credit and any other benefits you may be eligible for. We will also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.
Who can apply
You can either book a viewing or, if the property is not currently available, you can set up an alert and we will get in touch when an apartment becomes free.