Our private homes are available for anyone to rent. When you rent with us, we will carry out a financial assessment and ask for references.
City Road, Winchester
29 City Road, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 8SD
- From £995 PCM
- A stylish selection of luxury 1 bedroom apartments close to the London underground
City Road is a supported housing scheme for vulnerable young people located in the centre of Winchester, 2 minutes away from the train station.
There are support staff on site 24 hours a day to help you get one step closer towards independent living. You will have your own single room with a shared bathroom, and also have access to the:
- Communal kitchen and lounge
- Garden with decking area
- Free Wi-Fi
Support for our residents
Our support team is here to help you achieve what you want from life. You will have to attend regular sessions with a key worker, and we will support you with:
- Budgeting, managing debts and accessing benefits
- Getting a job or getting back into education
- Connecting with people
- Reconnecting with your family
- Managing your mental health
- Tackling drug or alcohol addiction
- Learning everyday skills like cooking
We will also liaise with the local authority and the Social Care team and connect you to other organisations that can give you the support you need.
You will be able to stay at City Road for up to 18 months. If you do well living here, you may be able to move on to Westgate Place, or we will help you find a new home.
- Rent is from £174.31 per week
- We can help you access Universal Credit and any other benefits you may be eligible for. We will also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.
Who can apply
You can either book a viewing or, if the property is not currently available, you can set up an alert and we will get in touch when an apartment becomes free.