Our private homes are available for anyone to rent. When you rent with us, we will carry out a financial assessment and ask for references.
Lancaster Close, Woking
2-10 Lancaster Close, Walton Road, Woking, GU21 5DR
- From £995 PCM
- A stylish selection of luxury 1 bedroom apartments close to the London underground
Lancaster Close is a supported housing scheme for young parents.
It is close to Woking's bustling town centre, which has a variety of shops and restaurants. Woking bus and train stations are nearby, as well as a park for your kids. Various young parents’ groups are also run in the area.
There are 9 self-contained 1 bedroom apartments for individuals or couples. As a resident, you also have access to:
- A communal garden
- Laundry room
- Communal kitchen
- Secure door entry system
- Free Wi-Fi
Support for our residents
Living at Lancaster Close, we will help prepare you for living independently and looking after your family.
There are support staff on site during the week and a 24-hour call system for out-of-hours support.
You and your child can take part in regular activities, such as:
- Coffee mornings
- Play-and-learn sessions
- One-to-one play-and-learn sessions led by the local Sure Start centre
- Life skills workshops on things ranging from cooking to finances
You will also be able to get support from our specialist team. They are trained in safeguarding and in tools and techniques such as the Parenting Puzzle and The Freedom Programme (a programme to support people who have experienced domestic abuse). Each resident gets an individual programme of support.
You will be able to stay at Lancaster Close for up to two years. We will then help you find a new home.
- Rent is from £169.79 per week
- We can help you access Universal Credit and any other benefits you may be eligible for. We will also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.
Who can apply
You can either book a viewing or, if the property is not currently available, you can set up an alert and we will get in touch when an apartment becomes free.