Our private homes are available for anyone to rent. When you rent with us, we will carry out a financial assessment and ask for references.
Milford Lodge, Godalming
Pilgrim Court, Milford Lodge, Godalming, GU8 5JU
- From £995 PCM
- A stylish selection of luxury 1 bedroom apartments close to the London underground
Milford Lodge is a small supported housing scheme for young parents and young people facing homelessness. There are 4 self-contained 1 bedroom apartments and 3 self-contained 2 bedroom apartments. They are available to individuals or couples.
As a resident, you have access to a communal garden and parking. There is also a park around the corner.
Support for our residents
Living at Milford Lodge, we will help prepare you for living independently and looking after yourself and your family. There are support staff on site during the week, and a 24-hour call system for out-of-hours support.
You and your child can take part in regular activities, such as:
- Coffee mornings
- Play-and-learn session
- One-to-one play-and-learn session led by the local Sure Start centre
- Life skills workshops ranging from cooking to finances
You will also be able to get support from our specialist team. They are trained in safeguarding and in tools and techniques such as the Parenting Puzzle and The Freedom Programme (a programme to support people who have experienced domestic abuse). Each resident gets an individual programme of support.
You will be able to stay at Milford Lodge for up to two years. We will then help you find a new home.
- Rent is from £161.04 per week
- We can help you access Universal Credit and any other benefits you may be eligible for. We will also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.
Who can apply
You can either book a viewing or, if the property is not currently available, you can set up an alert and we will get in touch when an apartment becomes free.