Our private homes are available for anyone to rent. When you rent with us, we will carry out a financial assessment and ask for references.
Simon House, Oxford
1-5 Paradise Street, Oxford, OX1 1LD
- From £995 PCM
- A stylish selection of luxury 1 bedroom apartments close to the London underground
Simon House is a modern, purpose-built hostel on the edge of Oxford's city centre for people who are homeless. We offer short and medium-term accommodation for up to 32 people. As a resident you will have a single en-suite room that you can make your own. You can use the:
- Communal lounge and TV room
- IT room
- Workshop and training kitchen
There are support staff on site 24 hours a day.
Support for our residents
Our support team is here to help you regain your life so that you can move on to a permanent home. You will work with a support worker to create an Independent Living Plan to support you with things such as:
- Managing your mental health
- Tackling drug, alcohol or gambling addictions
- Dealing with bereavement
- Budgeting, managing debts and accessing benefits
- Getting a job or getting back into education
- Connecting with other people
- Reconnecting with your family
- Learning everyday skills like cooking and using computers
All our support will take your life experiences into account. We will also liaise with the local authority and the Social Care team, and connect you to other organisations that can give you the support you need.
You will usually be able to stay at Simon House for up to 9 months. Then we will help you find a new home. You may be able to stay for longer if you need to.
- Rent is from £562.41 PCM
- We can help you access Universal Credit and any other benefits you may be eligible for. We will also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.
Who can apply
You can either book a viewing or, if the property is not currently available, you can set up an alert and we will get in touch when an apartment becomes free.