Our private homes are available for anyone to rent. When you rent with us, we will carry out a financial assessment and ask for references.
The Foyer, Salisbury
Wilton Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP2 7EJ
- From £995 PCM
- A stylish selection of luxury 1 bedroom apartments close to the London underground
The Foyer is a small, secure supported housing scheme for vulnerable young people in Wiltshire. The Foyer is close to Salisbury town centre shops and Salisbury railway station.
You will have your own room, sharing a bathroom and kitchen with another resident. You will also have access to the:
- Communal lounge
- Laundry room
- Training rooms
- Pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
There are support staff on site during the day.
Support for our residents
Our support team is here to help you achieve what you want from life. You will have to attend regular sessions with a key worker, and we will support you with:
- Budgeting, managing debts and accessing benefits
- Getting a job or getting back into education
- Connecting with other people
- Reconnecting with your family
- Managing your mental health
- Tackling drug or alcohol addiction
- Learning everyday skills like cooking
We will also liaise with the local authority and the Social Care team, and connect you to other organisations that can give you the support you need.
You will be able to stay at The Foyer for up to two years. We will then help you find a new home.
- Rent is from £131.88 per week
- We can help you access Universal Credit and any other benefits you may be eligible for. We will also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.
Who can apply
You can either book a viewing or, if the property is not currently available, you can set up an alert and we will get in touch when an apartment becomes free.