Key worker homes

Developed to make life a little easier for NHS staff, our key worker accommodation is close to busy hospitals in London and Southern England. If you work for the NHS or other critical public services, these homes are reserved for you.

With a shared ownership property, you buy a share of your home and you rent a share from us. As long as you own your share, we’ll keep renting you ours. And when you’re ready to buy a bigger share, you can.
  • What types of homes do you have for key workers?
    • Furnished single or double en-suites with shared kitchen facilities
    • Furnished studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments

    As a key worker, you may also qualify for our intermediate rent properties if you’re currently saving to buy your own home. 

  • Where do you have key worker housing?
    • Banbury, Oxfordshire
    • Guildford, Surrey
    • Hammersmith, London
    • Oxford, Oxfordshire
    • Reading, Berkshire
    • Redhill, Surrey
    • Stanwell, Surrey
  • What size home can I rent from you as a key worker?
    • If you’re single, you’ll usually be able to rent a single room or a studio flat. 
    • If you’re a couple, you can rent a double room, a studio or a 1 bedroom apartment.
    • If you’re a family, you’ll be eligible for our 2 or 3 bedroom homes. 
  • How do I apply?

    Check the details on the property you’re interested in applying for. When you let us know you’re interested, we’ll email you an application form and further details.

    You’ll find contact details on each key worker property listing. Use these to get straight through to the right person. Or you can call our Central Lettings team on 0800 432 0077.

Speak to our team
Get in touch with our Shared Ownership team if you have any questions. You can call us on 020 7378 7892.

Find a home to buy

  • +5 miles
  • +10 miles
  • +20 miles
  • +50 miles
  • +100 miles