Our private homes are available for anyone to rent. When you rent with us, we will carry out a financial assessment and ask for references.
Westgate Place, Winchester
80-82 Sussex Street, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 8TH
- From £1,244.69 PCM
- A brand new selection of luxury 1 bedroom apartments with modern interiors and private outdoor space
Westgate Place is a small, secure supported housing scheme for vulnerable young people. It is the next step for residents of City Road, who are ready to move on and need less support.
You will have your own self-contained apartment and can use the:
- Communal lounge
- Free Wi-Fi
There are support staff on site 24 hours a day.
Support for our residents
Our support team is here to help you achieve what you want from life. You will have to attend regular sessions with a key worker, and we will support you with:
- Budgeting, managing debts and accessing benefits
- Getting a job or getting back into education
- Connecting with other people
- Reconnecting with your family
- Managing your mental health
- Tackling drug or alcohol addiction
- Learning everyday skills like cooking
We will also liaise with the local authority and the Social Care team, and connect you to other organisations that can give you the support you need.
You will be able to stay at Westgate Place for up to 18 months. We will then help you find a new home.
- Rent is from £187.17 per week
- We can help you access Universal Credit and any other benefits you may be eligible for. We will also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.